Now more than ever, we all need to do everything we can to help protect ourselves and others during the pandemic and flu season.
Following the guidelines set forth by the CDC can help minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Remembering to keep safety at the forefront of all of your actions is crucial to keeping yourself, your loved ones and your LRS family safe during the pandemic.
Utilize the tips below to help do your part in beating the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes
- Maintain a six-foot social distance from yourself and others
- Monitor how you are feeling
- If you are feeling sick, stay home-remember to call your manager
- Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath and other COVID-19 symptoms
- If you or a member of your household are being tested for COVID-19, stay home until you receive the test results
- If you have been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19, stay home and contact your medical provider for guidance on your testing needs
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
For more tips on how to stay safe during the pandemic, visit the CDC website.