14 Aug Lakeshore Ranked in the Top 40 Hauler list
On August 14, Waste Today Magazine announced the top 40 haulers in North America. Lakeshore ranked an impressive number 20 based on 2018 revenue. This list includes both private and publically traded companies in the ranking.
This past year was one of exponential growth for Lakeshore. From employees to geographic service area to temporary services, Lakeshore experienced tremendous growth in all aspects of our business operations.
With this growth and success, Lakeshore is not only able to provide its valued customers with top-rated service, but also further spread our mission of sustainability and protecting our environment through optimized waste diversion practices. Lakeshore works diligently to find ways to remove items from the waste stream, not only through advanced technologies, but also by educating our customers.
Lakeshore has already continued its growth in 2019 with a few key acquisitions, municipal partnerships and commercial service agreements, such as:
- Commercial waste and recycling routes from Molenhouse Enterprises
- Commercial waste and recycling service contract with DePaul University
- Exclusive residential contract with the Village of LaGrange Park
- Exclusive residential contract with the Village of Worth
- Exclusive residential contract with the Elmwood Park
- Exclusive residential contract with Kaneville Township
- Introduced temporary fencing as a new service option to use in conjunction with other services, such as portapotties, roll-off dumpsters and more.
As Lakeshore continues to grow and expand, providing exceptional, environmentally responsible disposal solutions will remain Lakeshore’s mission. Spreading our environmental vision throughout the Midwest will help us continue to do our job in preserving the environment as well as finding innovative and sustainable ways to dispose of waste.
To learn more about this ranking, visit http://ow.ly/R9tK50vxy4Q.