Lincolnshire: Garbage, Recycling, Yard Waste Collection Program
Beginning in January 2022, LRS will be the new exclusive service provider for the Village of Lincolnshire! We look forward to providing weekly collection services for the garbage, recycling and yard waste services.
Service days will remain on Wednesdays and will begin the first week of January 2022.
NEW LOWER SUBSCRIPTION RATES
Effective January 1, 2022, Village of Lincolnshire subscription and sticker rates are less! LRS/Lincolnshire Stickers will be used for limited program customers on loose bags of trash, yard waste and bulk items.
For our unlimited program customers, there are no stickers required on extra bags of trash placed out curbside for pickup!
- LIMITED TRASH PROGRAM WITH 35 GALLON CART – Cart for recycling in 35, 65 OR 95 GALLONS = $22.95 per month
- LIMITED TRASH PROGRAM WITH 65 GALLON CART – Cart for recycling in 35, 65 OR 95 GALLONS = $21.95 per month
- LIMITED TRASH PROGRAM WITH 95 GALLON CART – Cart for recycling in 35, 65 OR 95 GALLONS = $21.75 per month
UNLIMITED TRASH PROGRAM WITH 95 GALLON CART – Cart for recycling in 35 65 or 95 gallons = $23.45 per month
If you are 65 years of age or older, with verification, you may take advantage of a 10% senior discount by filling out the form at this link. – PDF of Lincolnshire Senior Form
IMPORTANT TRANSITION INFORMATION
35 65 or 95 gallon carts will be available for both waste and recycling services., We encourage all residents to enroll for their preferred service by using our dedicated web portal in the upper right-hand corner of this page by December 3rd at 5 PM.
**Residents who do not enroll for a specific cart size will receive 95-gallon waste and recycling carts for services.**
IMPORTANT UPCOMING 2021-22 DEADLINES AND DATES
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1: Open enrollment (web portal or by calling LRS) begins for cart size changes or new requests
- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3: Final day to choose preferred cart sizes from LRS
- MONDAY, DECEMBER 20: First day of LRS cart deliveries to run for approx. 10-12 days.
- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29: WM final collection day, leave old carts out until they are collected by WM
- WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5: First day of service by LRS
CARTS SHOULD BE PLACED OUT NO LATER THAN 6:00 AM EVERY WEDNESDAY TO ENSURE COLLECTION. SERVICE TIMES MAY VARY.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR LRS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM
You can contact LRS by calling the local customer experience team 844.633.3577 (844.NEED.LRS) or emailing the team at Service@LRSrecycles.com.