Mill Creek: Garbage, Recycling, Yard Waste Collection Program
Beginning in November 2021, LRS will be the new exclusive service provider for the Mill Creek Community! We look forward to providing weekly collection services for the garbage, recycling and yard waste services.
Pick-up days will be Wednesday and Thursday beginning the first week of November 2021.
Services will remain the same with lower rates and some newly added service options for recycling unwanted electronics that cannot be put in the garbage.
NEW LOWER SUBSCRIPTION RATES
Effective November 1, 2021, Mill Creek subscription rates are less! All program options shown below include a recycle cart and weekly recycle service. LRS Mill Creek Waste Stickers must be used for garbage and yard waste placed outside of LRS carts.
If you choose the 1 Cart Program, waste stickers must be used for garbage and yard waste.
- 3 CART PROGRAM – Cart for recycling, garbage and yard waste = $19.75 per month
- 2 CART PROGRAM – Cart for recycling and garbage, need to buy stickers for yard waste = $16.75 per month
- 1 CART PROGRAM – Cart for recycling included, waste sticker program for garbage and yard waste
IMPORTANT TRANSITION INFORMATION
NO ACTION IS REQUIRED UNLESS YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR CURRENT LEVEL OF SERVICE
LRS will provide the same service you currently have or you will need to request a different option online using the web portal in the upper right hand corner of this page before October 7th at 6:00 PM.
IMPORTANT UPCOMING 2021 DEADLINES AND DATES
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30: Open enrollment begins for cart size changes or new requests
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7: Final day to choose different cart sizes from LRS
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27: WM/Advanced final collection day, leave old carts out until they are collected by WM