As more places begin to open, following the guidelines set forth by the CDC is still very important. Social distancing and wearing a face mask in public is crucial for your safety and the safety of others during the pandemic. Different activities have different risk levels during the pandemic. Utilize the tips below to keep you and your loved ones safe during the pandemic.
High to Low Risk Activities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Low Risk: If social distancing and wearing a mask, these activities are a fairly low risk during the pandemic
- Exercising outdoors (such as walking, running or bike riding) while social distancing
- Having an outdoor picnic
- Going to the doctor
- Ordering food/ items online
Medium Risk: These activities have a medium risk during the pandemic. Social distancing and wearing a mask can also help lower the risk.
- Going shopping
- Going to a salon or barbershop
- Going to a restaurant
- Going to the beach
High Risk: Participating in these activities can put you at a high risk of COVID-19. Social distancing, wearing a mask and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces can help somewhat lower the risk.
- Working out in a public gym
- Sending a child to summer camp
- Going to amusement parks, sports stadiums or large music concerts
- Large gatherings of family or friends