While social distancing is still a new concept for us, it is important for us to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Utilize these tips from the CDC to help with social distancing when out in public.
- Visit grocery stores during off-peak hours or use curbside pick-up and other delivery services to reduce face-to-face contact with others.
- Limit gatherings to a smaller amount of people so that staying at least six feet apart is possible.
- Always wear a mask when in a public and crowded area where social distancing may be difficult.
- Find other ways to stay connected and social such as thorough social media or through an outdoor gathering with a lot of space to social distance.
- If you are feeling sick, especially with COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and do not go to public places. Get tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible and stay home until you receive negative test results.