Unincorporated Lisle Township Garbage, Recycling, Yard Waste Collection Program
Waste Service for the Unincorporated Lisle Township Community
Please have all items curbside by 6:00 AM on collection day to ensure pick-up.
Unincorporated Lisle Township residents may choose from a Subscription Service program or use Service Stickers (garbage stickers) for every container or bag of garbage placed out for collection.
Option 1: Subscription Program
- Includes weekly collection of garbage and recyclables
- Includes one LRS Garbage Cart and one LRS Recycle Cart (35, 65, 95-Gallon Carts)
- 35 Gallon Garbage Cart plus Recycle Cart (any size)
- 65 Gallon Garbage Cart plus Recycle Cart (any size)
- 95 Gallon Garbage Cart plus Recycle Cart (any size)
- LRS offers any size additional Garbage Carts for $3.00 each, per month with the 95-gallon subscription program. Additional carts may not be a larger size than the subscription size cart.
- Personal Approved Containers may also be used for additional garbage
- Service Stickers are required for:
- Yard Waste and Organics placed out in bags or Personal Approved Containers
- Bulk Items
Option 2: Sticker Program
- Includes weekly collection of garbage and recyclables
- Requires one (1) Service Sticker for each Personal Approved Container of garbage or loose garbage bag
- Includes one(1) 65 Gallon LRS Recycle Cart
- Service Stickers are also required for:
- Yard Waste and Organics placed out in bags or Personal Approved Containers
- Bulk Items
Additional Collection Guidelines
- Personal Approved Containers may not exceed 33 gallons, or 50 pounds when full, and must have two handles. LRS is prohibited from servicing carts that are branded with a different waste hauler name. Garbage must be contained completely fitting inside the container, when full.
- Loose garbage bags may not exceed 30 gallons or 50 pounds when full.
- Latex Paint must be completely dried and should be placed in plastic garbage bag. To ensure latex paint is completely dried mix kitty litter, sawdust or oil absorb into the wet paint, and leave the lid off for 48 hours. Latex paint can lids may be recycled so long as the paint is completely dried.
- Carpet Rolls must be tied in rolls not to exceed 4 feet in length, or 18 inches in diameter.
- Special Collection is available for other items or materials not included in your regular service plan. Call LRS at 844-633-3577 to arrange for an estimate, prepay and schedule collection.
A recycle cart and collection service is offered with the SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE PROGRAM and STICKER PROGRAM. There is no additional charge for one recycle cart and weekly collection service.
- SUBSCRIPTION PROGRAM users may select from a 35, 65, or 95-Gallon LRS Recycle Cart.
- STICKER PROGRAM users will receive a 65-Gallon LRS Recycle Cart. Sticker Program users will need to submit a request for the cart after August, 1, 2020. Carts are not automatically delivered after the initial transition of service. Contact LRS by phone or email to submit a request if you have recently moved into a new home in unincorporated Lisle Township and would like to receive your complimentary recycle cart.
- Recyclables are collected on the same day of the week as the garbage and yard waste. There is no additional charge for recycle service.
- You are to use the LRS issued cart first for recycle materials.
- There is no limit to the amount of acceptable recycle items that can be placed out for collection, provided it’s properly prepared and containerized.
- Personal Approved Containers may not exceed 33 gallons, or 50 pounds when full, and must have two handles. LRS is prohibited from servicing carts that are branded with a different waste hauler name. Recyclables must be contained completely fitting inside the container, when full.
- LRS offers additional recycle carts in various sizes for $3.00 per cart, per month.
Please be sure to properly prepare recycle materials before placing them in your recycle cart. This list provides a basic guide to materials accepted with the curbside collection program. Click here to learn about options for materials not shown.
- Remove metal clips and rings, notebook spirals, three-ring binders, and industrial size staples. Envelopes with cellophane windows are accepted.
- Newspaper and inserts
- Magazines, catalogs, and phone books
- Office paper, notebooks, computer print outs, hanging file folders, pastel-colored sticky notes (no fluorescent), glossy brochures, index cards, greeting cards, stationery, fax paper, manila folders and envelopes
- Junk mail
- Chipboard/paperboard – cereal, cracker, tissue, shoe, gift, and 6/12-pack boxes, paper towel tubes, and egg cartons
- Cardboard boxes must be flattened and cut
- Brown paper grocery bags
- Paperback books (no hardcover books)
- Empty and Rinse, Labels may be left on
- Food cans and lids
- Metal paint cans and lids (must be empty and dry, some dried paint residue is fine)
- Metal lids are recyclable
- Empty, Rinse, Do not crush or flatten, Leave caps and tabs on
- Food and Drink Cartons
- Milk, Soup, and Juice
Aluminum Cans & Foil
- Empty, Rinse, Do not crush or flatten
- Aluminum cans
- Aluminum foil (ball clean foil to 2 inches or larger, no flat foil or small balled up foil)
- Pie plates & trays
Glass Bottles & Jars
- Empty, Rinse, Labels are ok to leave on
- All glass colors are accepted
- Leave plastic screw-top caps on empty bottles and jars
- Empty and rinse; labels may be left on
- Bottles include: Water, soda, juice, laundry detergent, soap/shampoo, health and beauty products and cleaners
- Tubs include: Coffee, tofu, cottage cheese, yogurt, margarine tubs, fruit or lettuce
- Jugs include: Milk and juice
- Jars include: Mayo, Peanut butter
Lisle Township Annual Clean-Up Day is Saturday, October 21, 2023
All residents who participate in curbside collection programs (subscription cart service or the sticker program) will have the option of disposing of an unlimited amount of refuse and household debris by placing it curbside for pick up. The material must be prepared in the same manner as you would for any other collection day.
To participate, all residents who have service with LRS must affix 5 Lisle Township purple service stickers to materials set out for disposal. All items must be placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. to ensure collection as crews will be unable to return to an area once they’ve passed through.
Clean Up Day Guidelines
- Clean up day includes standard household refuse/garbage only. See below for items that will not be collected as part of the program.
- Materials requiring special handling and equipment are not included.
- All items must be placed to the curb by 6 a.m., Saturday morning, to ensure collection.
- Resident owned, 33-35 gallon or approved garbage containers are considered one (1) item.
- Mattress and box springs must be fully sealed in plastic. Disposal bags are available at various moving, storage and hardware store, but any type of plastic wrapping is acceptable.
- All bags of refuse must be tied and secured. Loose bags with holes will not be accepted.
- Bags and personal containers must not exceed 35 gallons and weigh less than 50 pounds.
Items Not Included/not Accepted on Clean-Up Day
The following items will NOT be collected on Clean-up Day:
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Electronic Waste (E-Waste)
- Building and/or Construction Materials
- Railroad Ties
- Yard Waste
- Excessively heavy items requiring special handling or equipment (piano/organ)
LRS Customer Service
- PHONE: 844-633-3577
Yard Waste & Organics Collection
You may choose between Non-Subscription Yard Waste and Organics Program or Subscription Yard Waste and Organics Program. Organic Food Scraps may be mixed in with either (sticker or subscription) yard waste during the yard waste season.
- Yard waste Season is April 1st through November 30th of each year; collected on the same day of the week as garbage and recycling.
- There is no limit to the amount of yard waste that may be placed out for collection provided it’s properly prepared and paid for in accordance with the program option selected.
- Organic Food Scrap may be mixed with yard waste and includes: bread, cereal, coffee grounds, dairy, egg shells, eggs, fruits, grain, pasta shells, and vegetables.
Non-subscription Yard Waste & Organics Program
Subscription Yard Waste & Organics Program
Includes one (1) 35, 65, or 95-gallon LRS Yard Waste and Organics Cart and weekly service. Each additional bag, bundle or personal container in excess of the cart will require one (1) Service Sticker.
2024 YARD WASTE & ORGANIC RATES THROUGH JULY 31, 2024.
- 35 or 65-Gallon Yard Waste & Organics Cart Program cost is $102.52.
- 95-Gallon Yard Waste & Organics Cart Program cost is $115.
Additional Yard Waste & Organic Collection Guidelines
- Personal Containers used for yard waste must meet the following requirements:
- Container must be marked clearly for the driver to see with “Yard Waste”, “YW” or “X”. Place out for collection with mark facing the street.
- Containers must have two handles or a grip.
- Yard Waste and Organic materials must be contained inside the container and not exceeding capacity.
- Personal Containers may not exceed 33-gallons or 50 pounds when full.
- Yard Waste Bags are to be a minimum of 2-ply, biodegradable paper, not to exceed 30 gallons or 50 pounds when full.
- Yard Waste Brush Bundles or Limbs may not exceed 4 inches long, 2 feet in diameter, and may not contain limbs greater than 4 inches in diameter.
- Yard Waste Bundles must be tied with biodegradable twine or string.
- Stumps or root balls should be bagged and thrown into regular garbage. For extra-large stumps or root balls, contact LRS for a special collection, or a local landscape company.
- Christmas Tree Collection will occur the first three (3) FULL weeks of January at no charge. Trees longer than 7’ must be cut in half. Trees must be completely free of all decorations and may not be in plastic bags.
Service Stickers are used for Garbage, Yard Waste and Organics, Bulk Items, and Appliances.
Service Stickers are $4.45 each.
Stickers – Sold at the Following Locations:
- Lisle Township Office- 4711 Indiana Avenue, Lisle
- Jewel Food- 1156 Maple Avenue, Lisle
- Jewel Food – 1227 S Naper Blvd, Naperville
- Wannamaker’s – 1940 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove
- Jewel Food – 127 E Ogden Avenue, Naperville
- Douglas Ace Hardware – 1212 S Naper Blvd, Naperville
Bulk Items & Appliances
Bulk items will be collected weekly the same day as garbage, recycling, yard waste and organics. Examples of bulk items include: chair, large toy, mattress, box spring, love seat sofa, furnishings and fixtures.
Items requiring special equipment or more than the service driver to handle are not considered a bulk item and require a special collection. Please contact LRS to inquire.
- Bulk items require a minimum of two (2) Service Stickers
- Items weighing over 100 pounds will require one additional Service Sticker for every 50 pounds of weight
- Please note: mattresses and box springs, without exception, will need to be sufficiently wrapped in plastic in order to be collected
Appliance/white Good Collection
Appliances/White Goods are not collected by the garbage or recycle driver. These are handled differently than other materials. If you would like to ensure collection of an appliance on your normal day of collection, please provide notification at least three days prior to your day of collection (Monday through Friday).
- Contact LRS Customer Service to schedule collection of an appliance or white good at 844-633-3577
- Appliances require a minimum of two (2) Service Stickers
Billing & Invoice Options
- LRS bills in advance on a quarterly basis every January, April, July and October.
- Invoices will be sent to your SERVICE ADDRESS, unless you provide LRS with a different mailing address.
- Paperless Billing is available by registering online at: https://www.lrsrecycles.com/pay-bill/
- Pay your bill or select Auto-Pay online at: https://www.lrsrecycles.com/pay-bill/
- Mail Payment:
PO BOX 4700
CAROL STREAM, IL 60197-4700
Phone: (847) 779-7500
- Call LRS Customer Service for assistance with paperless billing, paying your bill or registering for auto-pay at 844-633-3577.
Village of Lisle Residential Garbage, Recycling & Yard Waste Collection Program
LRS provides Village of Lisle residents with services for refuse (garbage), recycling and yard waste. LRS offers many other services for Lisle residents including electronic waste recycling and disposal, organic food scrap compost service, household hazardous waste, Annual Clean-Up Day, portable restrooms and large, open top construction style containers. We are proud to be a partner in your community!
For more information on the required amount of stickers or scheduling collection for specific items or material types, please click on one of the tabs below.
Collection day for Village of Lisle residents will fall on a Wednesday. LRS has teams on the roads starting at 6am on the designated service day. Please have all items to the curb by 6am to ensure service. All garbage, recycling and yard waste will be collected on your scheduled service day. Service times are subject to change.
Village of Lisle residents may select between two program options for garbage collection. Program options include a refuse sticker program and a refuse subscription program. For more information on the program(s) offered, please read below.
Refuse Sticker Program
Village of Lisle residents would need one sticker attached to each item (individual receptacles, containers, plastic bags or boxes) to have the team service. These stickers would also be used to remove any extra garbage, yard waste and organics. See Refuse, Yard Waste & Organics Sticker Rates for current rates and where to purchase these stickers.
Residents may use personal containers for any extra refuse that doesn’t fit inside the LRS issued cart. Non-LRS containers may not exceed 35-gallons or 50lbs when full. Resident owned containers must also be watertight and have two (2) handles. LRS is not responsible for damage to personal carts as they are not compatible with our equipment.
Refuse Subscription Program
Village of Lisle residents can choose from a 95-gallon, 65-gallon or 35-gallon trash container to be delivered to their home. This will be used for the weekly collection services. This program also includes one free bulk item removed per service day with no stickers needed. Please see below for current monthly rates for each size trash container.
LRS Cart Sizes and Monthly Rates
- 35 Gallon Cart = $22.95/month
- 65 Gallon Cart = $23.95/month
- 95 Gallon Cart = $26.50/month
Any requests for changes in service should be communicated to LRS customer service.
The Village of Lisle refuse, yard waste and organics sticker is green and is used for non-LRS personal containers for trash, bulk items, yard waste/organics, appliances, electronic and household hazardous waste. See each section to learn how many stickers are required for each item placed out.
Refuse Sticker Rate = $3.80 each
Stickers may be purchased at:
Lisle Village Hall | 925 Burlington Ave, Lisle
Marinos |1300 S Naper Blvd, Naperville
Jewel | 1156 Maple Ave, Lisle
Jewel | 127 E Ogden Ave, Naperville
Jewel | 1227 S Naper Blvd, Naperville
Jewel | 30 Danada Square W, Wheaton
Douglas Ace Hardware| 1212 S Naper Blvd, Naperville
Online through Village payment portal:
Click on the following link: https://bit.ly/3c02JTq
- Choose one-time payment
- Click on Refuse/Yard waste stickers
- Fill in the required information
Once the transaction is completed, stickers will be mailed promptly
LRS provides one cart for recycling at no charge for each household. Each household can choose from either a 35 gallon, 65 gallon or a 95 gallon recycling container. Recycling is serviced on the same day as trash and on a one truck pass. The same truck that services your trash, has a split body to collect recyclables as well. Additional recycling carts are available upon request to customer service. Contact LRS customer service for more information or with questions regarding recycling.
- Recyclables are collected on the same day of the week as the garbage and yard waste
- You are to use the LRS issued cart first for recycled materials
- There is no limit to the amount of acceptable recyclable items that can be placed out for collection, provided they are properly prepared and contained
- LRS suggests using a cardboard box as a makeshift bin and placing all broken down materials in the ‘bin’ if needed
- Please MARK the additional box or container used as RECYCLE so the driver can clearly see it
- Plastic bags with recycling material will not be accepted
- Shredded paper is not considered recyclable material, please contact the customer service department for further disposal options
- Rental recycling bins are available upon request to customer service
Yard waste is collected seasonally beginning the third full week of March through the second full week of December on the same day as garbage and recyclables. LRS also allows for organic food scraps to be mixed into yard waste during the season as well.
Village of Lisle residents may choose between two programs for yard waste and organics food scraps. The subscription program includes an LRS container. You can elect to use stickers on an approved personal container, bundle and Kraft bags to be serviced by our team. Please read below for more information on the programs that LRS offers.
Yard Waste Sticker Program
Village of Lisle residents can have their yard waste removed with one sticker attached to each loose Kraft bag or personal container. The personal container would need to have 2 handles and be 35 gallon in capacity of less. The personal container would need to be marked as Yard Waste for it to be serviced. Each bag and personal container would need to be under 50lbs in weight to be serviced by the driver.
Yard Waste Subscription Program
LRS offers an optional 65-gallon or 95-gallon yard waste/organics container to residents for an annual fee. Subscription yard waste is billed in advance and would be reflected in your April invoice. Any additional yard waste bundles, containers or bags would need one sticker attached to each for it to be removed. Each container, bundle and bag would need to weigh under 50lbs to be removed. There is no additional LRS yard waste containers offered.
Yard waste subscription annual rate through June 30, 2024
- 65 – gallon cart = $161.84/year
- 95 – gallon cart = $192.32/year
What is Considered Yard Waste?
Yard waste is garden trimmings, branches and brush under two inches (2”) in diameter not exceeding 4’ in length, leaves, flowers, tree droppings (crabapples and pinecones), garden plants, vines, weeds, grass clippings and yard trimmings.
What is Not Considered Yard Waste?
Sod, dirt, trees, greenery from wreaths and garlands are not considered yard waste and would need to be disposed of as refuse.
What are considered acceptable food scraps?
Bread, cereal, coffee grounds, dairy, eggshells, eggs, fruits, grain, pasta, shells, vegetables
Approved yard waste containers and bags
- 2-ply, biodegradable yard waste bags or personal containers placed out for collection on the service day.
- Personal cans/containers labeled YARD WASTE and weighing less than 50lbs when full.
- Brush and branches must be bundled and tied with biodegradable twine or string (no metal). Each bundle must be no longer than 4’ in length, 2’ in diameter, weighing no more than 50lbs.
- Individual branches must be no larger than 2” in diameter, weighing no more than 50lbs.
LRS will be picking up live Christmas trees until January 13th. Residents must set trees out curbside with their trash and recycling on their regular day of service. Any Christmas trees that needed to be removed after January 13th would need to have one sticker attached to have it removed. Live Christmas trees that are in plastic bags or wrapped in plastic will not be removed.
- Live Christmas trees will be collected on residents’ garbage collection day.
- No refuse sticker is needed until after January 13th.
- Please remove all hard materials from the tree prior to disposal, including ornaments, nails, stands, etc.
- All wreaths and roping must be included with normal trash on residents’ normal collection day
Residents must place the trees outside with their trash no later than 6 a.m. on their scheduled refuse pickup day. To ensure the timeliness and integrity of the schedule, LRS crews will not return for special pickups. Once a street has been completed, trees will not be collected until the following week.
Bulk items (that do not fit into your garbage cart) are collected loose, on your regular day of service with prepayment and prescheduling. Bulk item examples include couches, tables, chairs, desks, large toys, etc. These would require 5 stickers to be placed on each bulk item. If an item exceeds 50lbs, or longer than 6’ residents need to call LRS to schedule a special pickup. If a bulk item is considered hazardous, unacceptable for landfills or deemed unacceptable to take as garbage, the item(s) will not be taken.
Mattresses and box/bed springs must be enclosed in a plastic mattress cover and taped securely shut. Plastic mattress covers may be purchased at retail outlets such as Walmart, Lowes, Menards, Home Depot and storage unit facilities. Packaging wrap or trash bags cut up and taped around to cover a mattress or box spring are also acceptable options.
Each bulk item is required to be prescheduled and prepaid to LRS.
Electronic Waste (E-Waste) are items that are banned from the landfill (cannot go into the regular garbage).
LRS provides a curb side home collection of E-Waste for Village of Lisle residents that have LRS waste and recycling collection. This service provides a more convenient and simple way to responsibly manage electronics that are banned from the landfill. Scheduling items to be removed would need a prescheduling and stickers attached to the e-waste to have the item(s) removed. Please see the information below:
One (1) sticker – One small e-waste item such as a computer mouse, DVD player, or a VCR
Five (5) stickers – One brown paper bag/paper box or small bundles of accepted items such as a keyboard, VCR & computer mouse
Ten (10) stickers – One TV or computer monitor
Examples of E-Waste
Computers | Computer Monitors | Televisions | Printers | Keyboards | Fax Machines | VCR’S | Portable Digital Music Players | DVD Player | Video Game Consoles | Computer Mouse | Scanners | Digital Converter Boxes | Cable Receivers | Satellite Receivers | DVD Recorders | Small-Scale Servers
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) are common products that are flammable, toxic, corrosive, or reactive and can be dangerous to the environment when disposed of improperly. LRS offers household hazardous waste (HHW) collection from your home. This option is available for residents who reside in the Village of Lisle and for household material only.
HHW may be placed in a disposable box not to exceed 24” x 24” x 24” with 20 Village of Lisle stickers on the box. LRS conducts four HHW collections per year in the Village of Lisle and they must be prescheduled.
Once you submit a request, you will be contacted by the LRS hazardous waste service partner within three business days to schedule the collection.
Residents may use a secure drop off location for no charge and no stickers required at
156 For Hill Dr, Naperville (630-420-6095)
“White Goods” are appliances that contain CFC, HCFC, PCBs, mercury switches or other hazardous components (refrigerators, air conditioners, humidifiers etc). These items will be taken but will need to be free of the above referenced material and required to be prescheduled to LRS customer service.
Each appliance would need 10 stickers attached for the team to service them.
Examples of White Goods or Appliances
Air Conditioner | Clothes Dryer | Cook Top & Cooking Plate | Cooker or Bakers Oven | Dishwasher | Drying Cabinet | Freezer | Kitchen Stove or Oven Range | Microwave Oven | Refrigerator or Refrigeration Equipment | Washing Machine | Water Heater
The Village of Lisle and LRS are excited to share we have arranged for an annual cleanup day for all residents. All residents are able to dispose of an unlimited amount of refuse and household debris by placing it curbside on Annual Clean-Up Day.
EVENT DATE: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Residents who do not have subscription services and participate in the sticker program must use the Village of Lisle Refuse, Yard Waste & Organics Sticker for the first five items placed curbside.
All additional items will be serviced no charge.
For those that have a subscription cart service with LRS, (have an LRS landfill cart on site) there are no stickers required to participate. You may just simply place items curbside on Annual Clean-Up Day.
All items must be placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. to ensure collection. Crews will be unable to return to an area once they’ve passed through.
Please visit Village of Lisle for additional information: https://www.villageoflisle.org/403/Refuse-Yard-Waste-Recycling
Clean-up Day Guidelines:
- Clean up day includes standard household refuse / garbage only. Materials requiring special handling are not included.
- All items must be placed to the curb by 6 a.m. to ensure collection.
- FOR STICKER CUSTOMERS: Five (5) items will need to have one sticker affixed. Items in excess of 5 (five), do not require stickers.
- Residents who have LRS Subscription Garbage/Refuse Carts Service are exempt from having to sticker 5 (five) items.
- Resident owned, 33-35 gallon or approved garbage containers are considered as one (1) item.
- Mattress and box springs must be fully sealed in plastic.
Unacceptable Items for Clean-Up Day:
Appliances | Household Hazardous Waste | Electronic Waste (E-Waste) | Building and / or Construction Materials | Railroad Ties | Yard Waste | Tires | Excessively heavy items requiring special handling (piano / organ)
Please contact LRS customer service if you are looking for assistance with any of the above items.
The below holidays will impact service only if it falls before or on your day of service Sunday-Friday. Holidays falling on a Saturday will not impact your collection day. LRS observes and will be closed for the six holidays below:
New Year’s Day Independence Day Christmas Day
Memorial Day Thanksgiving Day Labor Day
LRS has expanded our temporary services division to create an easier customer experience for those using our services especially for the homeowner, whether a residential renovation project with a dumpster or home event needing a porta potty. These temporary services include portable restroom rental and dumpster roll-offs of all sizes to contain your construction debris.
Contact us today to discover all the ways Lakeshore can make your waste removal even easier, no matter the project.
Contact LRS to order an open top construction style dumpster by calling 844.NEED.LRS
For more information, questions and to arrange for services, please call LRS Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. or Saturday 7a.m. – Noon at 844-633-3577 or email Service@LRSrecycles.com
How do I clean my cart?
Fill the cart with hot water and a capful of vinegar or grease-cutting dish soap. Let it sit for about 10 minutes and rinse. Once the cart has been thoroughly rinsed, set the cart out with the lid open in the sun to dry.
What if I need my cart replaced?
Carts that are broken due to damage incurred during the collection are reported by the driver for replacement at no charge. Residents are encouraged to contact LRS if they notice damage to the cart during the collection process to request a replacement cart.
If damages occur to the cart due to other reasons, please contact LRS to request a replacement cart. A $25.00 exchange fee will be applied and billed to the resident if requesting a new cart due to damage not incurred during the collection process or odors
Is this considered garbage?
Latex paint is considered regular garbage but it must be completely dried, with the lid off so the driver is able to see inside the can. Dry latex paint by leaving lid off or open and/or mix kitty litter until the paint is completely absorbed. Do not place out for collection until the paint is completely dry.
Alkaline batteries are considered regular garbage and should be thrown into the garbage. It is always recommended that tape be used on each end of the battery and placed into a plastic sandwich bag when disposing of them.
How do I report a missed pickup?
If your waste, recycling or yard waste services are not collected on the service day by 6 pm, please contact LRS by either calling 844.633.3577 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your address and what service was missed.
You can also reach out by submitting a support request in the top right-hand section of this webpage