The new year is officially here and we are still working to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our actions matter and they impact others around us, which is why we all have to do everything we can to help reduce the spread of the virus. Utilize the tips below to help minimize any spread of COVID-19 in the new year.
How to Celebrate the New Year Safely
Bringing in the New Year won’t be how it was in the past. Make 2021 a year to remember by getting creative with how you celebrate it! Click any of the below links for alternative ways to bring in the New Year in a safe way!
- Have virtual celebrations
- Celebrate with the people who live with you
- Make your own heartfelt video to send to friends and family to start off the new year
Three New Year’s resolution ideas during the pandemic
The time has come where everyone is starting a new resolution for the year! If you haven’t thought of any, we’ve got you covered. Click the links below to get some inspiration for your New Year’s resolution.
- Follow all of the guidelines from the CDC
- Find new hobbies to do at home
- Utilize this new year resolution generator for inspiration