With Valentine’s Day and Super Bowl coming up, be sure to keep safety at the forefront of your actions this month. Following the CDC’s guidelines is still crucial as we continue to strive to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Utilize these fun tips below to celebrate Valentine’s Day and Super Bowl Sunday safely this year.
HOW TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY THIS YEAR
Valentine’s Day will look different this year but that shouldn’t stop you from celebrating it. There are many ways that Valentine’s Day can still be festive! Click any of the below links to see how you can celebrate the day this year!
- Cook A Romantic Dinner
- Have A Valentine’s Day Movie Night
- Do Valentine’s Day Crafts With Kids At Home
HOW TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
Who doesn’t love Sunday night football? With the excitement of the Super Bowl, make sure you are being safe and following the guidelines on how to enjoy the night with friends or family. Click any of the below links to learn how to celebrate this year!
- Keep Your Watch Party To Only Your Household
- Shop Online For Food Or Order Online Before The Game
- Avoid Going Shopping During Peak Times In Grocery Stores